Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Beginning of My Blog O(∩_∩)O













The picture above shows my favorite work I made in an university in China. Everytime I saw this yellow box I would feel the passion inside and become optimistic. I called it "Cherish" because the red part inside symbolised something sweet, something about love and spirits--like my best memory. I really enjoy the bright colors.















The picture above shows a piece of architecture designed by Zaha Hadid, who is a female architect I appriciate most. The reason this work interests me is that it combimes the strength of architecture and the sensitive emotion from a female. And this word breaks the regular impression about architcture--it looks light rather than heavy, and with soft lines ranther than clear edges and corners.

























The photo above was taken on the morning of my second day in Sydney. That was the first piece of sunshine I felt in this unknown country. It made me feel warm and get rid of loneliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment